Street Lighting – Columns
A range of tubular columns, for road and transport, car parks, residential and urban landscapes.
Experts in columns
- Range of columns
- Design facility to help you specify
- Support to match the columns with luminaires and brackets
- Column key and door spares available
Maintained stock levels
- Stock held of 4 – 6m columns other sizes available on request
- Helpful drivers who handle the on-site deliveries
High quality standards
- Designed in accordance with BS EN40
- Manufactured from steel tube to EN10210
What to consider when designing with columns
BS EN40 provides a detailed framework for the design of a lighting column and provides key considerations when designing an exterior lighting scheme to ensure the structural integrity of the column. A lighting column design must take into account (in relationship to mounting height):
- Weight and windage of the luminaire and bracket
- Wind speed
- Site altitude
- Site terrain and topography
When this information is not readily available, PD 5647:2004 may be used for guidance. This document contains informative data relating to the administrative areas of the UK, providing a rationalised wind loading factor (RWF) for each location. Please contact us for more information.
For pricing and any further information please call us on 0121 726 6999 or make an enquiry via our contact form.
|Order code||A||OD1||OD2||OD3||Door Openings||B||Terrain Category||Max Head Load|
Contact Avanti Lighting